Davis Wright Tremaine
Concierge Services Coordinator
As a Concierge Services Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact with Davis Wright Tremaine personnel and guests. In this role, you will work closely and collaboratively with colleagues to foster a welcoming environment reflective of the firms values, vision, and objectives for all visitors, attorneys, and staff members in our Seattle office. The core hours of this position will be 7:30am - 4pm.
To be successful in this role, you should have a positive attitude, exhibit a can-do focus, be able to create a great first impression, and be laser-focused on delivering an integrated and exceptional experience, projecting the firms brand. You should be able to deal with urgent requests in a timely and effective manner, while providing high-quality service to all external and internal clients seamlessly.
At Davis Wright Tremaine, you will find challenging assignments, opportunities for professional growth and community involvement, and a culture of inclusion. DWT fosters inclusiveness and authenticity. Regardless of position, everyone here has a voice, and the support is unparalleled.
On a typical day, you will:
- Greet guests and visitors warmly, making them feel welcome and comfortable in the Seattle office
- Provide real-time support for meetings on all office floors, connect with meeting organizers to ensure accuracy of requests, and set-up or break down meeting rooms as needed
- Arrange for all catering needs by acting as a liaison between food service vendors and the requester to ensure proper food order and delivery time, obtain appropriate chargeback information and prepare expense reports, and maintain a log of employee dietary restrictions with catering preferences
- Assist visiting attorneys with requests such as administrative support, transportation services, messenger services, and scheduling onsite office space
- Maintain visitor and shared office space, conference rooms and meeting space to ensure they are clean, appropriately stocked, and prepared for use
- Monitor team mailbox and chat-based workspace and respond to emails and office correspondence in a timely manner
- Use various software applications, such as Microsoft 365, to help complete tasks throughout the day and help maintain electronic office reference materials and intranet Portal pages as needed
- Help coordinate and execute on office/client internal and external events, as well as assisting with special office events throughout year, including large scale events.
- Secure rooms for meetings and conferences by using online scheduling software and follow up with the meeting organizers to establish best practices and capture lessons learned through surveys and anecdotal data
- Arrange for temporary IDs (keycards) for visiting and onsite employees, guests, and vendors; help maintain visitor logs and management system, supporting a secure and safe work environment
- Assist with maintaining inventory by ordering and stocking hospitality supplies for common areas such as breakrooms, conference and meeting rooms, and supply rooms, and ensure shared office spaces are adequately set up for hybrid office schedules
- Provide backup and overflow support to the office services staff and reception as needed, such as scanning, copying, answering the phone, and drafting documents
- Communicate effectively and professionally, both in writing and orally, establishing the ability to build an easy rapport with guests and cultivate working relationships across all firm functions
- Maintain a calm demeanor in stressful or emergent situations, helping those around you feel more at ease while upholding the image of the Firm by remaining positive
- Exercise a high degree of attention to detail, quality control, and confidentiality as a trusted collaborator to help colleagues better understand their guests needs while leveraging the most appropriate resources
- Effectively solve problems by being able to analyze a situation, remove constraints, identify alternate solutions, and adapt quickly to change; including taking ownership of a problem associated with an assigned task, asking for help when necessary, and providing follow up
- Demonstrate "high tech" skills, including experience with scanning, uploading email, responding to internal text and chat messages, following email attachment procedures, file sharing, encryption, etc., as well as having working knowledge Microsoft Office programs.
- Be flexible to shift between multiple projects and willing to pitch in wherever needed, while effectively prioritizing work to meet deadlines on an ongoing basis
- Support a high standard of quality as a team member by supporting good practices and habits, identifying and encouraging areas for growth and improvement within the team
- High school diploma or GED Certification required; advanced education preferred
- Ability to proficiently speak, read and write English is required
- Minimum of 2+ years of client-facing experience in reception, customer service, concierge, or hospitality services preferred, but we are open to candidates from other service industries or non-traditional backgrounds who have transferable skills to succeed
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is an AmLaw 100 law firm with eight offices nationwide. We are relentlessly committed to client service and look for candidates who share that commitment. At DWT, client service means having empathy for each clients and each lawyers work and personal pressures, business objectives, and legal needs; anticipating their needs; and having the capabilities and commitment to deliver what matters most to them.Whats in it For You?
DWT offers competitive compensation in addition to ample benefits including but not limited to:
- Choice of health and vision insurance plans
- 2 paid volunteer days for qualifying community service work
- Dental plan
- Fertility and adoption benefit
- Paid sabbatical after 13 years of service
- Tuition reimbursement
- Commuter benefits
- Retirement contribution
This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are part of the fabric of Davis Wright Tremaine-central to who we are and what we do. Our vision is to foster a culture where all talented individuals-including those from traditionally underrepresented populations-can have, and can see, a path to success. We are committed to fostering DEI because it makes our firm better, in every way. At DWT, every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. It is our policy to hire, promote, transfer, terminate, and make all employment-related decisions without regard to an employees sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, religious creed, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, military condition, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Davis Wright Tremaine provides reasonable accommodations for those who need them to complete the application or recruiting process and for employees who need reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their positions due to a disability or for religious reasons. If you need to request accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please contact email@example.com.